I am a Bay Area librarian with a passion for literacy, literature and all things literary, French and funny.
You can also find me one of these sites. I’m most active on Goodreads.
- Twitter – @TheNovelWorld
- Library Thing – The Novel World
- Good Reads – The Novel World
- Book Blog Ning – The Novel World
Although I do receive both solicited and unsolicited books in the mail, a lot of the publisher-sent review titles come through LibraryThing’s Early Reviews program. Most of the books I review are either library copies or my own books. I receive no payments for my reviews. I am not a part of any affiliates plan, so I get no money from the links I post on my blog. This site was born as an outlet for me to share my thoughts on the books that I’ve read.
** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **
Please note that a review copy sent to me does not always guarantee a review or mention on my blog. I will make sure that those books find their way into hands that will appreciate the book. When I do finish the book, I will review it honestly on this site. You can send me title queries with the following form, please be advised of the following:
Subjects I WILL consider:
- Anything set in France or England, having to do with the French or the English.
- Fiction – Magical Realism a la Cecila Ahern or Audrey Niffenegger.
- Fiction – Food fiction
- Fiction – Historical Fiction
- Fiction – Short stories
- Non Fiction – Cookbooks,
- Non Fiction – Travel Memoirs
- Non Fiction – History (mostly European)
Subjects I WON’T consider:
- Online only titles