November has been a busy month for me. Lots of random selections too I might add. 10 books completed in total. I’ve been busy reading a slew of children’s books for my blog @ Librarians Crossing (shameless plug, I know). Sometimes a person just needs a good picture book as a reminder for why reading is fun.
At least this month I am not behind or ahead on my reviews. What I’ve read is basically what you’ve seen, minus 1 title. Go me!
Books read and reviewed
- The Most Beautiful Woman in Town by Charles Bukowski
- Kitchen Counter Cooking School by Kathleen Flinn
- Aftertaste by Meredith Mileti
- The Final Solution by Michael Chabon
- Nine Stories by JD Salinger
- All You Need to be Impossibly French by Helena Frith Powell
- Falling Together by Marisa de los Santos
Finished in November but not reviewed
Why We Buy: The Science of Shopping by Paco Underhill