September has been an oddly busy reading month for me. It didn’t feel like I read a lot, but I’ve had reviews up almost 3 days a week and reviews scheduled well into October. Yay! My goal of reading the books on my bookshelf has pretty much waned. Now I’m just reading the new books I buy and bring into the house. I guess that’s better than just letting disappear into the Bermuda Triangle that is my To Be Read Bookshelf.
Books Reviewed in September
1. 2. 3.
4. 5. 6.
7. 8. 9.
1. French Milk by Lucy Knisley
2. French Women for All Seasons by Mirelle Guiliano
3. The Slayer Chronicles: First Kill by Heather Brewer
4. The Borrower by Rebecca Makkai
Books Read in September but not reviewed
1. Wildwood by Colin Meloy
2. Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes
3. Evil Plans by Hugh McLeod
4. Heist Society by Ally Carter
5. L’amante Anglaise by Marguerite Duras
6. Blankets by Craig Thompson