Today is Day 2 of the 4th annual Book Blogger Appreciation Week. I remember when the first one began in 2008, only 9 months after I first started blogging. Now look at it. Its grown up into a highly anticipated aspect of the blogging community. I’m proud to have seen many of the blogs nominated grow and change over time. Many of the bloggers rightfully deserve these awards for all the time and effort they have put not only into their own blogs, but into the community as a whole.
- Best Author Interviews – Presenting Lenore
- Best Written Blog – Parajunkee’s View
- Best Book Blog Feature/Series Post – Book Blogging 101
- Best New Book Blog – Books Are My Boyfriends
- Best Book Blogging Event – Armchair BEA