July has been an interesting book month for me. Although I tried to focus on books set in Paris or France, I did stray a little bit with other reads inbetween. This month was mostly dedicated to the Paris in July celebration run by Book Bath and Thyme for Tea. I had a lot of fun participating in this event, and I think the French overkill has left me a lot less homesick for my honeymoon moments in Paris from this past May.
Books Read/Reviewed in July1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
- 13 Rue Therese: Elena Mauli Shapiro
- Season to Taste: Molly Birnbaum
- Fire in Blood: Irene Nemirovsky
- Entre Nous: Debra Ollivier
- Little Brother: Cory Doctorow
- Lunch in Paris: Elizabeth Bard
- Reading with the Stars: Leonard Kniffel
- French Impressions: John Littel
- No and Me by Delphine de Vigan
- The Autobiography of Mrs. Tom Thumb: Melanie Benjamin (Read in June)