The 5 most interesting things I have stumbled upon online in the past few days.
- Focus Booster – an online timer set to remind you to take a break every 25 minutes. Slowly step away from the computer, and take a walk to the water cooler. Remember, you are not glued to your chair, although it may feel that way at times.
- E-readers > TV – More kids prefer to read via E-readers than watch TV. Could growing up with computer screens shoved in their faces from age 0 have anything to do with it?
- E-Reader Bestseller List – The New York Times is preparing to debut its first bestseller list for ebooks this Friday. I’m surprised it took this long for an e-reader best seller list to make it to the New York Times.
- Green Eggs & Dr. Seuss – Navigating social media websites with 15 useful tips from the beloved children’s author.
- Hardly Written – insightful new book blogger. Despite the title, the blog is frequently written with new book reviews weekly.